Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Break 2013

This y ear was a little bit crazy, a little bit busy, a little bit hard, a little bit fun and little bit too long and a little bit too slow. I slept in a lot, ate too much and caught up on all the tv I missed while in Vegas (Baby!) and St. George...

I got a little taste of summer and how it feels to stay-at-home with my kids for 12 hours a day. I tried to Carpe Diem as much as I could but mostly I was able to Carpe little moments here and there.

I try to capture them on film so I can remember those moments when I forget them 3 minutes later...

Here's the best...





























 
 
Really, it was fun, family-filled time. I'm looking forward to summer and laying out in the sun and by the pool and hanging out with my kids lots. I'm also looking forward to them staying with their grandparents for a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment