Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Moab camera dump

So, one of Jace's offices is now in Moab and we took advantage of a work trip to explore Moab and go to Arches. It was so fun. Jace was off a couple days and only worked one day but the kids and I had an absolute blast hiking through Arches National Park. We probably only saw 1/3 of what there is to do. I can't wait to go back.

There is a little canyon, outside of Arches, that is free and has some spectacular views and hiking. We only explored one trail but I think there are lots... and I intend to find them. We did Negro Bill's Canyon and it was just awesome.

I took a TON of pictures with my phone. I know it's not that fun to have to look through vacation photos but it's fun for us to have them. But if you want a good idea of what Moab and Arches is like, feel free to peruse the following millions of pictures -
































































No comments:

Post a Comment